This is a programme that was introduced by AGABA to reduce the spread of HIV/AIDs and STI’s among young people.
- To create a sense of awareness amongst the youth against HIV/AIDs and STD’s
- To prevent society from being destroyed by HIV/AIDs and STD’s
- To help youngsters to understand the true meaning of sexuality and different causes which may lead to HIV/AIDS and STD’s for example having unprotected sex
- To encourage people to know their status as to get early treatment if found infected.
- To motivate young stars to create a sense of awareness against HIV/AIDs and STD’s in other communities.
- Research work on HIV/AIDs and common STI’s which are Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Hepatitis B and C, Genital Herpes,
- Approaching youths of different Institutes like, schools and churches and discussing the issues concerning STI’s
- Training peer educators and forming AGABA clubs in these institution’
The main goal for this program is to pass on the information concerning STI’s so that young people can learn how to avoid infections.